Monday 12 September 2011

Alicia's Research Photographer


Hello ladies, I'll be researching Mathew Brady, whom is widely considered as the "Father of photojournalism". My major research will be covering the american civil war and how it affect photojournalism in the later days. 

Although it is not of our time period, but I think the essay will be more complete if  I also mention a little about the Mexican-American War, when the first war photo was took in 1847, and the Crimean War (1853-1856).

1 comment:

  1. I think it's important to cover prior activity because changes/progression are part of the brief.

    I'm assuming you are talking about the group report and not just the pages on the photographer?

    I'm wondering if we should be trying to give the report a broad theme so the research we all do sort of links in somehow and is less like 3 separate reports? I've made a couple of suggestions in a separate post. Just suggestions.

    ReplyDelete